Blue flag 3 / story and art by Kaito ; translation/Adrienne Beck ; lettering/Annaliese Christman.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Tyrone-Snyder Public Library.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Blair County Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Tyrone-Snyder Public Library||YA F Kaito (Text)||1OTYR00050667A||Young Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781974713035
- ISBN: 1974713032
- Physical Description: 202 pages : chiefly black & white illustrations ; 21 cm.
- Edition: VIZ signature edition.
- Publisher: San Francisco, CA : VIZ Media, LLC, 
Toma gets seriously injured diving in front of a car to save Taichi, leaving Taichi racked with guilt over not just getting his best friend hurt, but also stealing his last chance at making the summer baseball tournament. Guilty and angry, the two boys clash in an emotionally raw argument. Futaba, worried about both of them, invites Taichi out in an attempt to cheer him up.
|Target Audience Note:||
Rated T+ for older teen.
|Immediate Source of Acquisition Note:||
Translated from the Japanese.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: