A dog's journey / W. Bruce Cameron.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Tyrone-Snyder Public Library.
- 3 of 4 copies available at Blair County Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Tyrone-Snyder Public Library||F Came (Text)||1OTYR00049886L||Adult Fiction New Book||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0765330539 (trade)
- ISBN: 9780765330536 (trade)
- Physical Description: 336 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Forge, 2012.
Sequel to: A dog's purpose.
Believing that he has achieved his purpose throughout several eventful lives, Buddy the dog is drawn to a vibrant but troubled teen.
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader UG 4.6 13 13 155877
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Dogs > Fiction.
Teenage girls > Fiction.
Mutts (Dogs) > Fiction.
Families > Fiction.
Pets > Fiction.
Separation (Psychology) > Fiction.
Human-animal relationships > Fiction.
Reincarnation > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: