Jeremy Poldark / Winston Graham.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Tyrone-Snyder Public Library.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Blair County Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Tyrone-Snyder Public Library||F Grah (Text)||1OTYR00050793A||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781492622130 (paperback)
- ISBN: 1492622133 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 295 pages : paperback ; 21 cm.
- Publisher: Naperville, Illinois : Sourcebooks Landmark, 2015.
Reeling from the tragic death of a loved one, Captain Poldark vents his grief by inciting impoverished locals to salvage the contents of a ship run aground in a storm - an act for which British law prescribes death by hanging. As Ross is brought to trial for his involvement, his wife, Demelza, tries to rally support to save him and their family. But plenty of enemies would be happy to see her husband convicted, not the least of which is George Warleggan, the powerful banker whose personal rivalry with Ross threatens to destroy the Poldarks, including their newborn son, Jeremy.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Poldark, Ross (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Upper class families > England > Fiction.
Cornwall (England : County) > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: