A dream for Hannah / Jerry S. Eicher.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Tyrone-Snyder Public Library.
- 3 of 4 copies available at Blair County Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Tyrone-Snyder Public Library||F Eich (Text)||1OTYR000507255||Adult Fiction||Checked Out||06/24/2021|
- ISBN: 9780736930451 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0736930450 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 260 pages ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: Eugene, Or. : Harvest House Publishers, 
- Copyright: ©2010
Includes discussion questions.
Includes excerpt from: A hope for Hannah.
When devout Hannah Miller visits her aunt in Montana, she meets someone who causes her to question the wisdom of marrying the Amish farmboy who has staked his claim on her affections.
|Target Audience Note:||
Adult Follett Library Resources
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Amish > Indiana > Fiction.
Young women > Montana > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: