Lethal agent : a Mitch Rapp novel / by Kyle Mills.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Tyrone-Snyder Public Library.
- 4 of 4 copies available at Blair County Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Tyrone-Snyder Public Library||F Flynn (Text)||1OTYR000507569||Adult Fiction New Book||Recently Returned||-|
- ISBN: 9781501190629 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1501190628 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 370 pages ; 25 cm
- Edition: First Emily Bestler Books/Atria Books hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Emily Bestler Books/Atria, an imprint of Simon & Schuster, Inc., 2019.
- Copyright: ©2019
"A toxic presidential election is underway in an America already badly weakened by internal divisions. While politicians focus entirely on maintaining their own power and privilege, ISIS kidnaps a brilliant French microbiologist and forces him to begin manufacturing anthrax. Slickly produced videos chronicling his progress and threatening an imminent attack are posted to the Internet, intensifying the hysteria gripping the United States. ISIS recruits a Mexican drug cartel to smuggle the bioweapon across the border, but it's really just a diversion. The terrorist organization needs to keep Mitch Rapp and Irene Kennedy distracted long enough to weaponize a deadly virus that they stumbled upon in Yemen. If they succeed, they'll trigger a pandemic that could rewrite the world order. Rapp embarks on a mission to infiltrate the Mexican cartels and track down the ISIS leader who he failed to kill during their last confrontation. But with Washington's political elite increasingly lined up against him, he knows he'll be on his own."-- Publisher description.
Search for related items by subject
Action and adventure fiction.
Search for related items by series
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: